Wednesday, September 28, 2011

My day with Zabey Babey

Today I spent the day with My Zabien. He needed some "mama" time! It sucks being the "middle" child sometimes. I try to spend one on one time with each of my kids on a daily basis but I've been so busy trying to get this lil business of mine up and running, that I've let that slide. I decided to make up for that and spend the whole day with him.

The Comedian 

Drinkin his Starbucks (decaf people don't freak out) and now he wants a Subway


Laughing hysterically at his own jokes....he is so much like his mama! lol

He had the biggest head! (10lbs 7 1/2oz and was all head...lol can you say OUCH!!)


So after spending all this time with him I realized something....I needed this just as much as he did. My pregnancy (with him) was very hard. I was at the lowest point of my life (emotionally) and it didn't help that I was moved to high risk because he was a twin, but the other baby had died while inside the womb and I almost lost him too! He was the perfect baby! I knew he was going to be funny when I noticed in his first ever picture (taken by my mother, the minister) he was flipping off the camera (definitely my son, lol)! His first word was "mama" and it came early, but after seeing my huge reaction to that word, he decided to start calling me baba and would laugh every time. I would beg him "zabey babey, pleeeeeease, stop calling me baba, say mama!! I know you can" and he would just sit and laugh and say "baba" over and over again (which is what he calls his father, it's arabic for daddy) but he's a mama's boy, there's no denying that...and he's VERY protective of his mama :)

When he was 2, he created, "The Kissing Monster!" It was meant to make me smile, and through obsessively lavishing me with kisses...tickle me into laughter! It worked every time lol! Then he would stand back and clap because he was so proud that he could tickle me 

But what really gets me are those eyes! They melt me! :)

Ya know that feeling when your baby's eyes meet yours for the first time? Times that by a million!! I could feel the most immense amount of love in those eyes :) and they still melt me on a daily basis!


He LOVES money! This was his first 100.00 bill


I HATED that dog!! He loved it though, he wants another one...noooo!

He's such a good big brother! What a lover :)

He's always doing something to try to take care of me....randomly making me coffee, bringing me ice water (he calls it the zabey babey special cus it's just the way I like it with a lot of ice)


(seriously...how great is this kid??)


"Dear Mom,
I just wanna thank you for being there for me since I was 1 minute old. I could tell that me and you would have a good relationship. You touch my heart every day I see you. Without you, I wouldn't want to be here. Youre funny, cool, amazing, and you take care of me before you. I love you so much and I want you to know that.
You are my best friend, Mom.
Zabien-Ali"



He is an amazing kid! He's different from any child I've ever known....he doesn't follow the crowd, he makes up what he thinks is popular and he doesn't care at all what people say about him. He is who he is and he likes it!

He sleeps with his eyes open (it's so weird), he bites his nails (I'm trying to get him to stop!), he has too many girls asking him to be their bf, he tends to stretch the truth a lil...he is a story teller 

I love him without a doubt he owns my heart